Wake one more sunlight

(For my kid brother who left to the cold hand of mother earth)


Death as it is called

The fear that grips our hearts

When it's name is mentioned

But, it's a neighbor which we share space with


The shadow of it's existence

That follows our rare image

Even when we turned to age Methuselah

But it's a Tag we all must wear


It is invisible to our eyes

A wish none will risk to take

But we only can see it just once

When it's crazy breeze blows our eyes


But oh death, why take him home now?

And who gave you this power

When you are still young to rule

Only to see my eyes drop ocean from emotion 


I wish it is a wish to have you

Being a friend I can deny ever to be with

So I can have my love once ever to my taste

But who can cheat nature when the roll call is made.

Comments

Popular Posts